Bodegas Barreda - Torre de Barreda Tempranillo
|Items Per Case:||12|
|Inventory Status:||In Stock|
- Gold Medal Tempranillos al Mundo 2014
- Cherry red colour with purple rim; Medium - High intensity. Nose is very intense and fruity with a clear varietal personality. Red and black fruit notes (strawberries, cherries, cranberries), with licorice and anise notes. Behind the fruit, balsamic and spicy tones derived from oak aging which provides complexity to the wine. Present and mature tannins and good acidity, which makes the wine fresh.
- The grapes used for its production come from our three vineyard areas: La Dehesilla, Monte Alto y Pancierto. The minimum distance between the three estates is 10 km, and 20 the maximum. This gives us a great versatility to blend wines from the grapes of older and younger vines from three different terroirs looking for the perfect balance. The average age of the vines used to make this wine is around 30 years.
- Tempranillos al Mundo 2016: Torre de Barreda Tempranillo 2014: SILVER MEDAL
- Marc Gomez and Longinoz Munoz
For products marked as available at LCBO or Vintages, click the link to check availability at your local LCBO store. For consignment products, you can order online, by clicking the Add To Cart button below, emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at (416) 694-3689.